ado Herbal Peeling
- –ado Herbal Peeling treatment
ADO Natural Herbal Peeling is a professional peeling treatment based on fresh water sponges, natural extracts and algae (Laminaria).
After each application the skin is deeply cleansed, excess sebum secretions are minimized and dead skin cells are removed so a refined new underlayer of skin can glow through.
Regular use helps smooth fine lines, imperfections, discolorations, providing overall skin revitalization and improving skin texture.
The skin is rejuvenated and smoother with increased elasticity, a silky feel and a healthy glow.
ADO Natural Herbal Peeling is designed both for face and body care.
Suitable for oily skins, tired skins, skins with small scars, imperfections, discolorations etc.
The ADO Natural Herbal Peeling treatment consists of the ADO Natural Herbal Peeling powder (mixture of fresh water sponges and Laminaria) and the special ADO Natural Herbal Peeling Lotion (Fruit acids, Aloe Vera gel, Papaya extract, Stinging Nettle extract, Eucalyptus essential oil, organic silanol with Vitamin C and Allantoin.
Before application the powder and lotion are mixed together until a homogenous paste is formed. The paste is applied to the face like a mask and then it is massaged gently for 2 to 10 minutes (depending on the sensitivity of the skin). After application the remainders are rinsed with water.
It is suggested that application of the ADO Natural Herbal Peeling is done once every 15 days until the desired result is reached. This also has to be adjusted according to skin sensitivity.
ADO Natural Herbal Peeling should NOT be used on
• Thin and sensitive skin
• Irritated skin
• Skin with dilated blood vessels
• Skin with infection or any kind of pathological condition
On very dry, dehydrated skin types as well as on the neck the ADO Natural Herbal Peeling must be applied with caution and at all times with very gentle moves.
It should be noted that the use of ADO Natural Herbal Peeling after depilation and on skin areas with excess hair growth should be avoided.
- +treatment products
- +treatment steps
• Avoid use on the eye-contour area, lips, nostrils, on malls and the thyroid area. When applying the ADO Natural Herbal Peeling protect these areas with a layer of Vaseline or a suitable oily Yellow Rose cream.
• Before application a tolerance test must be conducted on a small skin area.
• During treatment always apply sun protective cream (Yellow Rose Cellular Sun Care Cream SPF50+ or Yellow Rose Sun Care Cream SPF20) at daytime.
• It is recommended to avoid treatment during summer.
INSTRUCTIONS OF USE – EXCLUSIVE PROFESSIONAL USE
2-3 days prior to ADO Natural Herbal Peeling application, a deep or simple (according to skin condition) cleansing of the skin is necessary.
APPLICATION OF ADO NATURAL HERBAL PEELING
• Cleanse the area of application using the Yellow Rose Face Wash and the Yellow Rose Lotion Astringente A.
• Cover all areas that the product cannot be applied to with Vaseline or a suitable, oily Yellow Rose cream.
• Using the spoon provided with the product packaging put into a bowl an appropriate quantity of the ADO Natural Herbal Peeling Powder (depends always on the area of application: face or body) and then pour into the bowl adequate quantity of the ADO Lotion. Start mixing briskly until a homogenous paste is formed. For an average normal use (face care) the amounts needed would be 2 ½ spoonfuls of powder mixed with 6 spoonfuls of lotion. If a stronger result is required the mixture can be slightly heated at a Bain-Marie.
• After 1-2 minutes apply evenly the paste to the skin. The process is that of applying a face mask. Leave the ADO Natural Herbal Peeling on for 3-4 minutes. Add some ADO Lotion into the bowl and wear protective gloves. Wet your fingertips into the bowl and start to perform gentle massage with circular, upward movements for 2-10 minutes. The massage should be performed uniformly. Do not prolong massage over the same area, to avoid undesirable extended irritation.
• Always keep your fingertips moistened with ADO Lotion. This prevents the product from drying out.
• Normal use of the product (massaging - rubbing) induces hyperemia, increased blood flow and controlled irritation. The controlled irritation depends on the type of the skin and the intensity and the time of rubbing. This reaction will determine the time of massage (usually 2 to 10 minutes maximum).
• Remove the ADO Natural Herbal Peeling with water and apply the soothing and calming Yellow Rose Masque de Beauté Azulène. Leave the mask on for 20 minutes, remove it with water and protect the skin with Yellow Rose Cellular Sun Care Cream SPF 50+ or Yellow Rose Sun Care Cream SPF 20.
• In the following 3-4 days the skin will start to exfoliate. During the 3-4 days period the skin should not be rubbed or irritated in any way. No soap and cosmetic products are to be used except Yellow Rose Sun Care creams during daytime. In cases of more than tolerated distress the calming Yellow Rose Lotion Azulène should be applied.
• On the 4th or 5th day complete the ADO Natural Herbal Peeling treatment by gently cleansing any residues of the exfoliation. You can use the appropriate Yellow Rose cleansing milk, steam, Yellow Rose gentle scrub, moisturizing serum, cream and finally soothing and moisturizing mask (eg Masque de Beauté Azulène).
• In the following days the skin needs moisturization and protection. Therefore a suitable for the skin Yellow Rose moisturizing treatment must be applied.
• You should advise the customer to protect and treat the new rejuvenated skin by always wearing Yellow Rose Cellular Sun Care Cream SPF 50+ or Yellow Rose Sun Care Cream SPF 20 during daytime and Yellow Rose nourishing and moisturizing creams, serums or gels in the evening.
• You should decide whether the customer should repeat or not the ADO Natural Herbal Peeling treatment based on the overall skin condition and tolerance.