- –Eye Contour treatment
Moisturizing, firming and antiwrinkle treatment for the eye-contour area with Silanols and Hyaluronic
• Suitable for addressing the major concerns of the delicate eye contour area (dryness, wrinkles, lack of elasticity, puffy eyes, dark circles etc)
- +treatment products
- +treatment steps
RECOMMENDED TREATMENT PERIOD:
6 sessions (2 times per week for 3 weeks)
1. Cleanse the skin with the bi-phase YELLOW ROSE EYE MAKEUP REMOVER. Tone and refresh the skin with the YELLOW ROSE HYALURONIC TONING LOTION with flower extracts (or LOTION AZULENE).
2. Apply the concentrated anti-wrinkle serum YELLOW ROSE SKIN RELAXANT SERUM (‘BOTOX-like’ effect) with soft movements around the eye contour area, especially on the expression lines. Its carefully selected ingredients moisturize, stimulate natural collagen production and fight expression lines and signs of aging.
3. Continue with the YELLOW ROSE EYE CONTOUR BIO-GEL. Apply the gel and massage gently around the eye contour area. The gel is formulated with an advanced delivery system (microspheres, nanospheres and liposomes) of active ingredients to effectively fight dry skin, black circles, puffiness and luck of firmness.
4. Moisten the natural collagen leaf mask YELLOW ROSE COLLAGEN EYE MASK with plenty of moisturizing and toning YELLOW ROSE HYALURONIC TONING LOTION with flower extracts (or YELLOW ROSE LOTION AZULENE). Alternatively you can use the YELLOW ROSE BIO-GEL MASK or YELLOW ROSE POWDER PEEL-OFF MASK with COLLAGEN. Apply the YELLOW ROSE COLLAGEN EYE MASK over the YELLOW ROSE SKIN RELAXANT SERUM and the YELLOW ROSE EYE CONTOUR BIOGEL. Leave the mask on for approximately 20 minutes. Keep the mask damp throughout the time of application.
5. After removing the collagen mask, finish treatment by applying with gentle circular movements YELLOW ROSE SKIN RELAXANT SERUM and EYE CONTOUR BIOGEL. Massage the gel mask and tap lightly until the biogel is absorbed.
HOME CARE FOLLOW UP PRODUCTS:
Yellow Rose Skin Relaxant Serum
Yellow Rose Eye Contour Bio-Gel